UserFS did not compiled and seems to be not longer mantained

Hello Bastien.

I checked UserFS.

But, I couldn't compile it and it seems to be no longer mantained.
Also, because fuse runs in both linux 2.4 and 2.6, you can use my
program in practically any distribution.

Regards.

--
Sandino Flores Moreno <tigrux ximian com>
Ximian Inc.