Re: vfs_module_shutdown() ever called?
- From: Jan Kratochvil <rcpt-gnome-vfs-list AT gnome org jankratochvil net>
- To: Dennis Möhlmann <nyda nyda info>
- Cc: gnome-vfs-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: vfs_module_shutdown() ever called?
- Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 16:07:47 +0200
On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 15:56:16 +0200, Dennis Möhlmann wrote:
> Fri, 01 Oct 2004 09:08:39 +0200, Alexander Larsson:
> > It doesn't seem to be called at all at the moment. I'm sure the idea was
> > to call it on gnome_vfs_shutdown() though.
> Thanks for clearing this up. How would I work around this? I need to issue
> a logout and possibly flush data buffered in the connection.
Successfully using g_atexit():
] [Thread Prev