Re: Gnome VFS - plans for Gnome 2.8

<quote who="Alexander Larsson">

> add mDNS (rendezvous) detected local webdav servers to
> network:. This means we need mDNS support in gnome-vfs.

I feel compelled to mention Howl - might be a good fit, as it's small, and
provides the whole kit so we could use it up and down the stack. They even
ship a pkg-config file. :-) BSD licensed, has Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Mac
Classic and OS X ports.

  http://www.porchdogsoft.com/products/howl/

- Jeff

     "Funny, I have no trouble distinguishing my mobile phone from the
       others because it's in my _own fucking pocket_!" - Mobile Rage