Devices disappeard with new gnome-vfs

Hello,
I hope this is the proper list to be asking this question.

I have recently updated to gnome-vfs2 version 2.6.0 (Nyquist on FC1 if
it matters), and currently I can't see my 'devices' in computer:// or on
the desktop. This has worked grat before but was broken somwhere along
the lines (I think it was 2.5.7,) I couldn't find a solution though. It
dosnt work as root as well (so its not some permissions problem).

Thanks,
Daniel Brodie

Here is the output from gnomevfs-ls computer:///
Filesystem.desktop              (Regular, application/x-desktop)
size 0  mode 0444
Network.desktop         (Regular, application/x-desktop)        size 0
mode 0444

Here is my fstab file:
LABEL=/                 /                       ext3    defaults
1 1
none                    /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620
0 0
LABEL=/home             /home                   ext3    defaults
1 2
/dev/hda3               /mnt/win                vfat
users,umask=0,uid=99,gid=99,mode=777        0 0
/dev/hdb1               /mnt/win1               vfat
users,umask=0,uid=99,gid=99,mode=777        0 0
/dev/hdb5               /mnt/win2               vfat
users,umask=0,uid=99,gid=99,mode=777        0 0
/dev/hdb6               /mnt/win3               vfat
users,umask=0,uid=99,gid=99,mode=777        0 0
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults
0 0
none                    /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults
0 0
/dev/hda2               swap                    swap    defaults
0 0
/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom              udf,iso9660
noauto,users,kudzu,ro 0 0
/dev/fd0                /mnt/floppy             auto
noauto,users,kudzu 0 0