Fwd: check if current process has R/W access to a file.

Hi,
I am looking for a function that determine the accessibility of a file like the
unix standard "int access(char* _path, int _mode)" function.

I've searched the GnomeVFS API without luck.
the GnomeVFSFileInfo has enough information about permissions and owners that it
*seems* to me that a function like
"bool gnome_vfs_has_access(GnomeVFSFileInfo, AccessKind)"
should not be difficult to write (and very usefull).

Does such a function exist in Gnome VFS?

Thank you.