[bug ???] launching thunderbird from wmmaiload

Hi,
I'am submitting this report here because a call which looks like this:
 _gnome_vfs_prepend_terminal_to_vector ()

occurs before a crash in the gdb backtrace. I've also submitted it to thunderbird and GTK lists.

When I try to launch mozilla-thunderbird from wmmaiload dockapp I experience memory fault. I've compiled thunderbird with debug support and here are messages that I get:
http://62.121.81.182/pub/mo.test

and here what I get after attaching gdb and displaying backtrace:
http://62.121.81.182/pub/mo.gdb

I never experience memory faults when running thunderbird from console and from another dockapp wmdrawer. I looked at the source of wmmaiload and it doesn't do anything special, just calls "sh -c command" via execve. I've tried running gvim instead of thunderbird and it launches normally. I've even rewritten wmmaiload's calling code to match that from wmdrawer, but still it crashes.

Greetings,
Tomek Grzejszczyk