Nautilus error messages made me do it

Nautilus found 3 MIME types on my machine that it didn't have
descriptions for. This is a Debian sid machine, with accompanying MIME
settings, en-US.

      * text/x-log - a .log file; presumably for application logging.
      * text/rdf - a Resource Description Framework (RDF) file. .rdf.
      * application/x-cd-image - a .iso file, for writing a CD image.

Anyways, nautilus bitched at me about it, and told me to send this list
email, and I always do what nautilus says.

~Mr. Bad

--
Mister Bad <mr bad pigdog org>
Pigdog Journal