gnome_vfs_get_mime_type does NOT get the mime_type

Hi guys,

I need some help here, today I just use jhbuild to
rebuild the 2.5 gnome. I noticed that the
gnome_vfs_get_mime_type or
gnome_vfs_get_mime_type_from_uri does not work.

since the latest yelp use the gnome-vfs to determine
the correct mimetype and then respond to the help file
according to mime-type.

For whatever file I use gnome_vfs_get_mime_type to
retrive, I keep getting application/octect-stream.

Is there anything i miss out about ?

HOH

=====
Chee Bin HOH <cbhoh gnome org>