(no subject)

Hi all,

I have installed gnome-vfs-2.0 on my debian box.

Does some one has any idea how to access USB, MMC and BLUETOOTH gateway device file systems using gnome vfs API’s.

Any sample code in this regard will be of great help.

Are only gnome vfs libraries sufficient to access above mentioned device file systems on debian Linux?

Or do we need to install some thing more on top of gnome VFS?

Again any sample code will be of great help.

Jitendra Moon