RE: [Patch] Fix for #96915, #105290
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Murray Cumming Comneon com
- Cc: martin wehner epost de, gnome-vfs-list gnome org, Nautilus <nautilus-list gnome org>
- Subject: RE: [Patch] Fix for #96915, #105290
- Date: 17 Sep 2003 10:41:00 +0200
On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 08:24, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> > From: Martin Wehner [mailto:martin wehner epost de]
> > here's a patch that fixes nautilus crashing on startup when it is
> > shutdown immediately (like with -q, --no-default-window &&
> > show_desktop=off).
> Well done. But in general patches should go in bugzilla so that there is
> less risk of them being forgotten.
I like patches on the lists. The 17300 unread mail in my nautilus
bugzilla folder makes it likely i miss stuff in bugzilla. I prefer if
patches are put in bugzilla, and then a mail about them is sent to the
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's an all-American hunchbacked dog-catcher fleeing from a secret government
programme. She's a green-fingered nymphomaniac wrestler looking for love in
all the wrong places. They fight crime!
] [Thread Prev