ntfsprogs libntfs:// method handler

Hi,

Linux-NTFS Project is a Linux kernel driver for the NTFS file system written as
native Linux kernel code:
	http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/

Its 'ntfsprogs' package includes 'libntfs' library for userland (no Linux
kernel driver needed) access to NTFS disks. It is currently mostly read-only.

As my project needs to get ntfs.sys/ntoskrnl.exe driver(s) from possibly ext2,
vfat, web/http and/or ntfs disks I wrote libntfs:// method handler to unify the
driver acquiration methods by cute Gnome-VFS. libntfs:// now allows access by

	gnomevfs-ls file:///dev/hda1#libntfs:/Windows

as a Gnome-VFS filter driver for the universal NTFS access without any kernel
driver requirement.

Would it be possible to include this handler to the main trunk 'gnome-vfs2' or
possibly 'gnome-vfs2-extras'?

libntfs:// CVS is accessible at:
	cvs -d :pserver:pserver:@cvs.jankratochvil.net:/cvs -z3 checkout ntfsprogs-gnomevfs
	http://cvs.jankratochvil.net/viewcvs/ntfsprogs-gnomevfs/
	http://cvs.jankratochvil.net/viewcvs/ntfsprogs-gnomevfs/ntfsprogs-gnomevfs.tar.gz?tarball=1

libntfs:// source packages can be downloaded at:
	http://www.jankratochvil.net/project/captive/dist/ntfsprogs-gnomevfs-1.0.2.tar.gz
	http://www.jankratochvil.net/project/captive/dist/ntfsprogs-gnomevfs-1.0.2-0.src.rpm

libntfs:// binary prebuilt packages can be downloaded at:
	http://www.jankratochvil.net/project/captive/dist/ntfsprogs-gnomevfs-1.0.2-0.i386.rpm
	http://www.jankratochvil.net/project/captive/dist/ntfsprogs-gnomevfs_1.0.2_i386.deb

Regards,
Jan Kratochvil