Re: ntfsprogs libntfs:// method handler

On Thu, 2003-10-30 at 09:53, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> Some people might want to use it, but I don't think it should be
> distributed with the main gnome-vfs tarball. (gnome-vfs-extras is just a
> license workaround. It is GPL, since it uses samba.)

	Be nice to fold that lot back into the core, either linked to the
daemon, or (perhaps better) in a separate process talking to the daemon
or clients; at least so that we can have the GPL code, get the
deployment, avoid the license poisoning issues, and get it working
nicely everywhere.

	Anyone wanting to do the work to do that much appreciated (of course)
:-)

	Regards,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot