Re: pjbvfs method advice

Le dim 18/05/2003 à 20:31, Mark Humphreys a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I have just released a gnome-vfs method to access the contents of a
> Hango pjb-100 MP3 player (they are a bit like big iPods for the
> uninitiated). I've got most of the method functions to work fine, but am
> having trouble to write (who would have guessed), if there are nice
> document to explain how all of the method functions work? Or in what
> order they are called?
>
> I would greatly appreciate your help and advice,

Could you describe your problem more in detail ? gnome-vfs module
functions are a bit like the corresponding unix functions (open, read,
...)
So to write to a file, you get a handle with gnome_vfs_open, and then
write to it with gnome_vfs_write, and finally close it with
gnome_vfs_close
I suspect this isn't what you are asking for, I'd need more
questions/explanations about what is wrong to try to help you better ;)

Christophe