Re: GnomeVFS API gnome_vfs_mime_get_key_list() problem.

Christophe,

Thanks for your comments.
I just want to register a new mime-type with attached attributes for an
application. But I'd like to know first what attributes has been registered
for this mime-type.

What confused me is that some .keys files under /usr/share/mime-info
use attributes as:
application/x-gnucash(gnucash.keys)
  open=gnucash %f
  view=gnucash %f

While other .keys files use attributes as:
application/x-mrproject(mrproject.keys)
        description=MrProject project file.
        icon_filename=gnome-application-x-mrproject
        default_action_type=application
        short_list_application_ids=mrproject
        short_list_application_ids_for_novice_user_level=mrproject
        short_list_application_ids_for_intermediate_user_level=mrproject
        short_list_application_ids_for_advanced_user_level=mrproject
        category=Documents

Since both the "open", "view" attributes and "default_action_type",...,
attributes could be attached to a specific mime-type, then, generally,
which attributes should be registered for a new application/mime-type.

Thanks.
Daniel Z.