gnome-vfsmm started - progress

I have wrapped GnomeVFSHandle and added an example that uses it:
http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gnomemm/gnome-vfsmm/examples/simple/main.cc
(That URL should exist soon)

This is based on the "Simple Sample Program" in the gnome-vfs docs
(configure with --enable-gtkdocs - they are not online yet).

I feel that the whole idea of a Handle might be bit C-like. Maybe these
methods should be part of the Url class instead, or somewhere else.
There are lots of gnome-vfs functions that have 2 versions, one taking a
string url and one taking a GnomeVFSUrl instance. I have put the strings
ones in Handle, and the URL ones in Gnome::Vfs::Url, for now. I'd like
it if someone else explored this too.

And we need to find more C examples to translate to C++.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com