[no subject]

   3.10 What about SOAP, WebDAV, XML-RPC or similar protocols over HTTP?

   Curl adheres to the HTTP spec, which basically means you can play with *any*
   protocol that is built on top of HTTP. Protocols such as SOAP, WEBDAV and
   XML-RPC are all such ones. You can use -X to set custom requests and -H to
   set custom headers (or replace internally generated ones).

   Using libcurl or PHP's curl modules is just as fine and you'd just use the
   proper library options to do the same.

Personnally I like the idea of using libcurl alot, not just for http but
possibly also for ftp. It is quite a big library, but it does a lot, and
chances are that it allready is on your system anyway. Plus the fact that
it has been out there for quite a while. (And no, I'm not a curl develop-
per ;)

I don't know if the license is compatible thou, and it links with open-
ssl (optionally).

Kind regards,

Chipzz AKA
Jan Van Buggenhout