Re: ssh/sftp functionality

On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 04:04, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Alexander Larsson">
>
> > > What's the plan with regards to sftp/ssh functionality in gnome-vfs,
> > > most likely for GNOME 2.6?
> >
> > The plan is to import the gnome-vfs-sftp method. I think the last
> > correspondence was "there are some issues in authentication, but after
> > those are fixed it looks great". I haven't had time to look at it since
> > then though. Dunno the status on Bradfords side.
>
> Cool, thanks!

I have, sadly, neglected this for some time now. I would also like to
get it into gnome-vfs. I concur with Mr. Larsson's assessment, and
should add that I need to fix some potential performance issues.

Anyway when all of the computer algebra conferences, survey papers, and
catastrophic power outages that have gotten in the way so far are behind
me, I will get back to that. Look for something from me perhaps early in
September.

--
Bradford Hovinen              http://www.math.uwaterloo.ca/~bghovinen/
School of Computer Science    Email:  bghovinen math uwaterloo ca