Re: Question about gnome-vfs async module callbacks

> 	Interesting; I didn't have time to poke at the code; but IIRC, when I
> re-hashed the locking stuff, there was (before/after) an interesting set
> of things that could happen [I think] if you invoke another async method
> on an async handle, without waiting for the existing method to complete
> [ apart from a cancel ].
>
> 	Are you hitting that ?

Something like that, but I'm not sure it is exactly the same. I'm trying
to invoke the response function (which indicates the async callback is
finished) from an async callback (so it does not complete before
response is called). However, the async callback doesn't need to
complete before response is called, the only thing which will cause a
dead lock is if response prevent the async callback from completing

I hope I was clear enough (which I doubt :)

Christophe