Re: PLP module for Gnome-VFS

Hi,

That's great to see a new gnome-vfs module!
I'm replying because I know what it feels like doing something cool and
not getting any answer ;)
Since plptools already ships a kde ioslave, your module should probably
go there.
I don't think it can go in gnome-vfs since it depends on plptools, and
is too specialized anyway. And I think there is a problem with including
it in gnome-vfs-extras (I may be wrong though): gnome-vfs-extras
contains GPL modules, yours if LGPL and I don't think it is allowed to
ship a package with code mixing both licences.
That's why it would be easier for everyone if your module went into
plptools :)

NB: I'm in no way someone who can take decisions about what goes/doesn't
go in gnome-vfs/gnome-vfs-extras, so what I'm saying may be totally
wrong

Christophe