catch-all vfs methods

Hi,

I think it would be pretty nifty to support catch-all vfs modules, such
that if no other module is registered to support a given URI method,
modules registered in the conf file as supporting '*' methods, would be
given a chance to handle the URI.

This would allow nice integration with external URI abstration layers,
such as Mozilla or KDE, and would allow Vfolder to load its list of
supported URIs (and their config files) from gconf.

-Alex

--
 on the canvass of life, incompetence is my paintbrush.