Re: [patch] add GNOME_VFS_XFER_FOLLOW_LINKS_RECURSIVE

Hi Colin,

On Mon, 2002-10-28 at 14:37, Colin Walters wrote:
> I actually don't have a CVS account, so if someone could do it for me,
> that would be great!  Thanks.

	Ok; I just merged it up, and read it more carefully; I believe you were
leaking the symlink_target_info, and (ironically) g_freeing the const
return from gnome_vfs_uri_get_path in test-info.c - which I assume would
have had rather interesting results. ;-)

	Anyhow, it's in HEAD now. Fixed the build with -Wall -O2 from Brian's
fix too; odd.

	Thanks,

		Michael.