Re: gst_gnomevfssrc_close_file () -> gnome_vfs_handle_destroy () -> gnome_vfs_uri_unref () -> SIGSEGV

Michael Meeks wrote:

Hi Michael,

On Sat, 2002-07-27 at 19:53, Michael Rothwell wrote:
	What sort of URI are you using ? file:, or something exotic ?
http://

	Who can guess ? but I think the fault for innumerable un-fixable bugs
will also lie with your package vendor:
Ah. RedHat, "Limbo." I suppose it wasn't the best idea to ship a beta system without debugging symbols.

	So - as a short term solution hammer on the person you got your
gnome-vfs package from until they ship with debugging symbols. Then we
might have more of a chance of solving the problem trivially.
Alternatively read every method in the stack trace looking for sillies.

I'll try building gnome-vfs myself.

Thanks,

-M