Mailing list / Checkin policies / Michael is cool

1) Please use gnome-vfs-list gnome org for future GnomeVFS discussions.
I'll still continue to read gnome-vfs ximian com just because lots of
stable releases have gone out pointing to that address.

2) Any GNOME hacker can check a patch into GnomeVFS HEAD if they get it
reviewed by another competent GNOME hacker. This review should be a good
reading of the code, if something breaks boths the reviewer and the
check-in-er are responsible *wink*. Please note who reviewed the patch
in the ChangeLog entry.

3) I prefer reading patches before they go into the gnome-2-0 branch. I
know it sometimes takes me a few days, but please bear with me.

4) Michael can commit his changes directly to gnome-2-0 branch since his
patches have been great. I'd still like to see every patch applied on
the mailing list though, since I'm mainly working on HEAD's metadata
stuff and won't notice changes to gnome-2-0 very quickly ;-)

-Seth