Re: ximian-smb branch merged

Hi,

I was wondering if the ximian-smb branch had already been widely tested
(ie has it already been shipped by ximian in one of their desktop
release) ? Because if it's not, I feel it's a bit late in the freeze
process and risky to merge it now. And what is better in that branch
compared to the old branch ? Is the code more maintainable, or is the
old branch really buggy compared to that one ?

Another thing, did your latest commit (
libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-result.[ch]:Add GNOME_VFS_ERROR_NO_MASTER_BROWSER
error.) got approved by the release team ? If not, it would probably be
better to ask them.

Cheers,

Christophe