WebDAV & Apache: redirect-carefully

It took me a few days to fix this, and even post-fix I noticed that I
couldn't find the solution anywhere on the Internet, so I thought I'd
share it here for posterity.

I had immense trouble with Nautilus (gnome-vfs 2.0.2) and Apache's
mod_dav (2.0.40).  Nautilus kept displaying the DAV share as html rather
than as a Web folder.  Other clients worked (cadaver, MS' Web Folders,
etc.) and other servers worked (IIS, www.zope.org which uses their own
DAV extension on Apache), but my own always seemed to fail.

It turns out my httpd.conf was missing an entry for gnome-vfs:

	BrowserMatch "gnome-vfs/*" redirect-carefully

Now everything works beautifully.  But, whose documentation would be the
best place for this kind of information?  Or, is there a potential
change to gnome-vfs that could eliminate this necessity?

-Jack