Re: yet another gnome-vfs patch

Hi Christophe,

On Wed, 2002-08-28 at 09:08, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> I still don't know if/where my patches will go

	That turns out not to be a real problem - that is if we can have a
micro-branch for Gnome 2.0.2 - the only real delay is getting that out.

	Seth - what are we doing about releasing gnome-vfs for 2.0.2 and
(possibly) branching ?

> Today's patch is for the ftp method. It invokes the
>  "simple-authentification" callback when it failed to login using the
>  provided username/password. That way, if login failed, nautilus asks
>  for a valid username/password. This patch is not perfect since the uri
>  isn't modified to take into account the username/password the user
>  entered because I don't know if I'm allowed to modify the uri provided
>  by the user from a gnome-vfs module.

	Interesting, it's really good to have you working on this - it'd be
good to resolve what's going on with the gnome-2-0 branch.

	Regards,

		Michael.