Re: xfer API broken in gnome-2-0 and HEAD?

On Thu, 1 Aug 2002 snickell stanford edu wrote:

> From: snickell stanford edu
> Subject: Re: xfer API broken in gnome-2-0 and HEAD?
>
> Try using printf rather than g_print please? The async callbacks are
> *not* on the glib thread. I can never remember which glib functions need

What exactly do you mean here? That I shouldn't use a glib mainloop in
the async test? Or just that I should use printf instead of g_print?

> to be on the main thread and which don't, but I do recall in the past
> having problems using glib for printing off async callbacks.

I can do that if it makes you happy, but I don't think that's the pro-
blem here. I think I'll just kick out the g_print's entirely.

> -Seth

Kind regards,

Chipzz AKA
Jan Van Buggenhout