Re: Dictionary applet overhauling

Hey Emmanuele,
by all means, go for it :-)

There's not a lot of activity on gnome-utils these days unfortunately.
Basically I'm doing all the work, and I've been busy with (real) work.
However, recently I've seen some patches coming (e.g. from Stanislav
Brabec and Rodrigo Moya) which is really cool - don't hesitate to dig
into gnome-utils code !

You can either post your patches on gnome-utils-list or put them
somewhere in bugzilla.

Cheers
Vincent