Re: gruler

Hey Davyd,
sorry for not answering before, I had email troubles this weekend (I
thought the mailing lists were just exceptionally quiet :-))
I would have no problem including gruler into gnome-utils (provided
the author is ok with that...), I have a few questions :

* is it something that is actually useful to a lot of people ? What
are the use cases for this ?
* why include gruler in gnome-utils instead of on its own ? What are
the rules, in this case - do we need to propose it for inclusion in
the gnome desktop, as a part of gnome-utils ?

Cheers
Vincent