Update and Verify Your PayPal account

PayPal

Security Center Advisory!

Dear PayPal user,

We, at PayPal , set as an ongoing target to increase your security and comfort standard upon performance of every single transaction with PayPal, commencing with our Buyer & Seller Protection Policies and Procedures up to our Verification & Reputation outstanding Systems.

There have recently been noticed several attempts to log in into your PayPal personal account from a foreign IP address and there are reasons leading us to the presumtion that your personal account has been hijacked by a third party, bearing no authorization.

If you have lately accessed your account while traveling, the unusual log in attempt may have been initiated by yourself. However, if you are the rightful holder of the account, please click on the link bellow, fill in the form and subsequently submit.

Click here to verify your account

Should you choose to ignore present request, you leave us no other choice but to temporarily suspend your account with PayPal.

Thank you for using PayPal!

PayPal Email ID PP697
Protect Your Account Info

Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent persons.

PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).

PayPal will never ask you to enter your password in an email.

For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review our Security Tips at http://www.paypal.com/securitytips
Protect Your Password
You should never give your PayPal password to anyone, including PayPal employees.