gnome-utils: Missing translatable files

Hi.

I have tested module gnome-utils (CVS branch gnome-2-8) which lives
in GNOME CVS for missing translatable files with `intltool-update -m` command.

Here is a content of the 'missing' file:

gnome-screenshot/gnome-panel-screenshot.c
gnome-screenshot/gnome-panel-screenshot.glade
gnome-screenshot/gnome-panel-screenshot.schemas.in
gsearchtool/gnome-search-tool.schemas.in

Please put these files into POTFILES.in or POTFILES.skip files. Thanks.

Note: This report is generated automatically and you are not required to reply
to this mail. If you are not maintainer of the 'gnome-utils' module or this
CVS branch is obsolete or you don't want similar report in future, tell me
and I will stop this report generation.

Regards.

| Marcel Telka   e-mail:   marcel telka sk  |
|                homepage: http://telka.sk/ |
|                jabber:   marcel jabber sk |