Re: Making gfloppy a general-purpose media formatter

On 12/30/05, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> On a sidenote, also have a look at bug #302038[1], which could be
> implemented using a nautilus extension calling gfloppy.

Ah yeah, having the option to format from nautilus is a good idea.

I'm trying to build gnome-utils from cvs right now on Gentoo and I'm
getting the following error from autogen.sh:

automake-1.7: cannot open < gnome-doc-utils.make: No such file or directory
 at /usr/bin/automake-1.7 line 7885

Any idea what that's about? I built gnome-utils on ubuntu earlier
fine, so maybe this is a Gentoo bug. Though I installed
gnome-doc-utils from CVS too.

Chris