Important notice

Title: Citizens Bank Online - $5 Giveaway Survey
Citizens Bank: Not your typical bank

Citizens Bank Instant $5 reward survey
Get credited $5 to your account just for answering 5 easy questions!

Dear Valued Customer,

You have been chosen by Citizens Bank customer department to take part in our quick and easy 5 question survey, In return we will instantly credit $5 to your account -
Just for your time!

Helping us better understand how our customers feel benefits everyone. With the information collected we can decide to direct a number of changes to improve and expand our online service, creating a more convenient and effective banking experience suited to your needs.
The data you provide us is completely non-sensitive and anonymous – No part of what is collected is handed down to any third party groups, Furthermore, your private details are kept safe with our secure 128Bit SSL encrypted page.
All entries will be stored in our secure database for a maximum of 7 days while we process these results

We kindly ask you to please spare a moment of your time in taking part on this unique offer

To continue click on the link below...

http://www.citizensbankonline.com/logon/securesurvey.asp

Many Thanks & Kind Regards -
Citizens Bank Customer Department

        Member FDIC    Equal Housing Lender

               To contact Customer Service please call 1-800-922-9999.