Web dictionaries

Hey people,
In the last release of gnome-utils (2.9.3 which should be out today if
everything is ok), gnome-dictionary has a new feature, that allows to
launch searches on web sites such as www.thefreedictionary.com.
Searches are launched in an external web browser. Other fun features
are planned, such as dialogue between gnome-dictionary and epiphany
through D-BUS. This feature was requested in bug 116749.
However I'd like your opinion on a few things :
* What do you think of the UI ? I thought about it for a while,
because I didn't want to add any more elements to the main window of
gnome-dictionary. What is implemented is the best of what I could come
up with, but I'm still not totally happy with it. If anyone has a
bright smart idea of how to implement a web search that would be easy
to discover but would not add any complexity to the interface, I would
be a very happy man (I don't need much).
* For now there are 12 web sites predefined in gnome-dictionary (the
cambridge dictionary,google define, thefreedictionary.com, and a bunch
of translation sites on online.babylon.com - ie dutch, english,
french, german, greek, italian, spanish, swedish and turkish). Do you
have any web dictionary / translation service you'd like to add to
gnome-dictionary ? (esp. missing languages). I'd like to have a good
default of ~20 sites.

I'd be very happy to hear any positive/negative feedback.

Cheers
Vincent