having problems with Gnome 3.0 when watching dvd's

Hello there,

I am the maintainer of all our computers in the household and I just moved my father up to Gnome 3 yesterday. He says that this message appears when he tries to play a movie on Ubuntu in Gnome 3.0. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be going on?

Hear it goes. DBus error org.gtk.Private.RemoteVolumeMonitor.Failed: An operation is already pending
--
Scott Berry
Email Address: scottbb1973 gmail com