Meetup this Saturday

Just a quick reminder that the GNOME meet up is planned for this Saturday, 3PM in the Kingston Arms, Cambridge.

I've put up a wiki page for people to put their names down if they are coming (just to gauge numbers, etc.):

http://www.uk.gnome.org/index.php?page=MeetUp

Several people have said that they would have liked to come, but couldn't make this Saturday. Luckily the GNOME project gives us an excuse to get together at least twice a year, so no doubt we can definitely do it again soon!

-Thomas