Re: GNOME Meetup in Cambridge

Further to everyone's responses, it looks like the 1st of April is the date most people can make. The Kingston Arms also gets several people's votes, so I suggest we meet up there at 3pm. Obviously this means that some people won't be able to make it, but if it is a success, then hopefully they will be able to make it next time!

Any questions or suggestions, let me know. Otherwise, hope to see you there! If you know of anyone who might like to come along, please forward this on to them.

GNOME UK Meetup - April 1st, 3PM, Kingston Arms, Cambridge

-Thomas