Re: GNOME Meetup in Cambridge

Hi Thomas,

> GNOME 2.14 is shortly to be released and to celebrate, it has been
> proposed we all meet up at a suitable tavern in the city of
> Cambridge.

Excellent! I'm up for celebrating.

> GNOME 2.14 is to be released on the 15th of March, so I suggest we
> get together the following Saturday (18th), or, if that isn't
> convenient for most people, then I suggest the 1st of April (or the
> 25th March, but I am already busy that day).

I can do the 1st April, but not 18th March.

> I have been reliably informed that the Regal is a nice large pub that
> does food. CB2 is an internet cafe that the Cambridge lug meet in,
> which might also be an option should we decide we cannot do without
> connectivity.

CB2 tends to be quite busy and charges for connectivity. A better
option might be the Kingston Arms, which has good beer and free
wireless. (We have Debian UK meets there every so often.)

--
hanna m. wallach
blog: http://join-the-dots.org/