cancel changes before closing a form/dialog

Hi

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I believe this
list has todo with the gnome ui design.

If a user makes changes in a form/dialog (ie: application settings),
and decide to cancel the changes, what keyboard shortcut can one use,
if the form/dialog doesn't have a cancel button.

Surely this must be possible, I searched all the help for this, but
couldn't find anything. I thought pressing Esc might do it, but that is
the same as closing the form and changes get saved automaticly.  If it
isn't possible, there is a serious design flaw in the gnome ui.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

=====
  Graeme Geldenhuys
    London, UK
   E-Mail:  graemeg rocketmail com
   Mobile:  07906 711210  / +44-7906-711210