hide whatever in gnome desktop

hi GNOME experts, l'm using redhat 7.2 with GNOME startup.how can i hides all stuff like task panel, icon, right click menu everything. what i want to do is startup my java GUI on GNOME startup and would not allow user goes anywhere and click on anything other than my java GUI. i saw something in "Session properties" menu that shown and set the order of application that startup when GNOME startup. do i need to set there ? where should i put my java GUI in order ? after sawfish ? where can i knows what is that each one them doing ? please help...anyhelp would be appreciated. thank.

eddie