Turkish translation of GUADEC 2003 Press release

Hi,

Thanks to Ali Vardar of Linux Users Group of Turkey, now we have a
Turkish (though not perfect :) translation of the GUADEC 2003 press
release available at:

http://www.linuxprogramlama.com/pr-guadec.html

Well, the reason behind my post was to encourage the i18n people to
think if they feel translating at least the press release is something
good to increase the attendance from all around the world. Wouldn't it
be a bit of fun to bring some Turkish RAKI (yay!) next to Guinness?

[Sorry for cross-posting.]
--
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)    - Software developer, generic solvent
http://enver.casdb.com          - mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com

How much does it cost to entice a dope-smoking UNIX system guru to
Dayton?
		-- Brian Boyle, UNIX/WORLD's First Annual Salary Survey

This is a digitally signed message part