[dan eazel com: Nautilus translations update]

Alttan okunabildiği gibi coğu uygulamanin tercümesi yenilenmesi gerek.

Hele hele GConf tercümesi nerede?! Bana hic gelmedi..

----- Forwarded message from Dan Mueth <dan eazel com> -----

Hi,

I thought I would send out an update on Nautilus translations.

Things to translate
-------------------
1) Nautilus po file (in CVS under nautilus/po/)
2) Nautilus User Manual (in CVS under nautilus/help/)
3) Nautilus Quick Reference (in CVS under nautilus/help/)
                             (screenshots aren't final)
4) ScrollKeeper XML file for categories in sidebar
              (in CVS under gnome-i18n/extra-po/scrollkeeper)
5) Nautilus Release Notes (not yet finished)
6) po files for dependencies: scrollkeeper, ammonite, medusa,
gnome-vfs, control-center, oaf, gconf, xml-i18n-tools, gnome-print,
gdk-pixbuf, bonobo, xpdf  (I'm not sure which of these have strings which
appear in the GUI.)

Deadlines
---------
1) We have extended the deadline for translations until Wed, Feb 28th to
give translators more time to get the translation done for Nautilus
1.0. Having it done by this time also allows it go get into GNOME
1.4beta3.

2) It is likely that we will have a Nautilus 1.0.1 (with only l10n changes
relative to 1.0) release shortly before GNOME 1.4 release candidate 1.
Translations will be due on 3/14.  This release would go into GNOME 1.0.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
kabalak / kabalak kabalak net / Fatih Demir
`-GNOME / ICQ:64241161 / GSM: +491749787080