Re: Manual conversion from 22x22 to 24x24 in gnome-icon-theme

The -kb option? And I'm not entirely sure what we're going to do with
the 22x22 vs. 24x24 at the moment. I will probably fix it so that a
build from CVS requires ImageMagick to generate the icons, but the
24x24 versions are included in a disted tarball.

-- dobey