Re: crux image location

I noticed the same thing when I first looked at it but was unsure if it
would be safe to change at the time because the crux code is.. well a
mess, and it hardcodes the pixmap path into the engine instead of using
the engine pixmap path.

I started cleaning this up before release and plan on fixing it as much
as possible for a 2.6.1 or whatnot.

Andrew