Re: Industrial Engine: GtkHandleBox-Handle border color

On Sat, 2004-09-18 at 14:27, Samuel Abels wrote:
> Hello,
>
> which widget class is responsible for drawing the border around the
> handle in "GtkHandleBox"es?

By a manual bruteforce attack I tracked it down to this ;):

class "*Bonobo*"

But apparently there is no way to remove /only/ the border from those
objects, since fg[NORMAL] is the color for both, the border and the
content... so in essence, when I use it, it draws no handle at all.

I doubt that there is a workaround, but just in case anyone knows...

Thanks,
-Samuel
|      Samuel Abels       |   http://www.debain.org    |
| spam ad debain dod org  | knipknap ad jabber dod org |