gnome-fs-home @ size greater then 48x48

As promised some time ago, here are revisited icons for Home at 72x72
and 96x96 pixels.

Notes:
      * to use exactly the same ratio of 48x48 icon for the house emblem
        is not possible[1], 'cause gnome-fs-directory icons use
        different ratio at 48x48 then others
      * we need those icon in 2.9 and 2.8 series. Nautilus 2.8 should
        use the 72x72 icon in the info pane of browser mode when
        visiting $HOME
      * GIMP files are included

Do I've to file a bug or could someone commit them?

[1] I mean: count used pixel in 48x48, then multiply for 1.5 to build
72x72 and for 2.0 to build 96x96

--
Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it>