Re: Icons in screen shot

thanx dude

just trying to unstuff it Can you recomend a utility?

Samuel Abels wrote:

On Fri, 2004-10-08 at 08:33, Darrin Ritter wrote:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/teams/marketing/en/2004/two-eight-screenshots/html/3.png

if anyone knows where the screenshot came from and if the icons are available id appreciate it

Most are from
http://www.rad-e8.com/downloads/icons/

Some from:
http://www.iconfactory.com

The GTK2 Theme icons are taken from this theme:
http://www.aquaxp.com/strestout1

I drew the rest of the stock icons by myself, but derived them from
existing, non-free Art, so I can not make them available. Also, the
icons from the above sites do not allow repackaging, so it is illegal to
distribute them as a GNOME icon theme. Lamers ;).

-Samuel