Re: Very Large GNOME Icons

Il dom, 2004-10-03 alle 00:04, Thomas Wood ha scritto:
> This might sound a strange request, but does anyone have any really
> large versions of popular GNOME applications (e.g. Evolution, GEdit,
> Totem, GIMP, Gaim etc). I am organising the GNOME stand at an upcoming
> (13th October) Linux Expo in London, and was wanting to print some of
> these sort of icons out on A4 paper to decorate the stand with. If
> anyone could do a quick rendition of such icons that is better than
> scaling up from 48x48, it would make the GNOME stand look much more fun!

Totem should not have a "custom" icon. Just use gnome-media or similar.

Take a loot to

http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/  (150x150 pixels)

http://www.gnome.org/projects/gedit/	(300x200) (or in gedit source tree)

A big gimp image (maybe 400x400) was available on gimp website. A long
time ago, I can't find it anymore :-(

Note that something could be available as SVG in gnome-themes-extra