Re: gnome-fs-home @ size greater then 48x48

Il giorno gio, 04-11-2004 alle 16:33 +0100, Lapo Calamandrei ha scritto:
> Hey Luca,
>
> I did big size gnome icons (even svg for "over 96 px usage") time ago.
> Check http://www.it.gnome.org/~bat/icons/gnome-extra-icons/ , drives
> are not good enough, but folders are not bad imho.

Scalable folders are simply GREAT! It's really funny stretch up your
home icon on desktop to 256x256 pixel :-)

By the way, there are any ability in icon theme spec to use scalable
only if the icon size is greater then XXX? I suppose yes.

The home icon @ 36x36 is good too, the one @24 IMHO needs a more 'white'
house emblem.

> Ciao, ciao
> Lapo

PS & OT: where are you f #X@ng bastard? You are the maintainer of
metacity italian translation, why I've to keep in sync all that annoying
schema description? Please, stop to make icons and come back to
translation ;-)

--
Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it>