MIME icons at 24x24

The nautilus list view uses as default 24x24 icons. The recent
extensions improvement makes now the list view more useful for some
folders.

Unfortunately there are no icons for MIME at this size :-(

But please note that we have some generic document icons in
stock/document
        stock_new-html.png
        stock_new.png			(generic)
        stock_new-presentation.png
        stock_new-spreadsheet.png
        stock_new-text.png
        stock_view-html-source.png	(markup)
under stock/code
        stock_script.png		(shell)
under stock/form
        stock_form-autopilots.png	(PHP)
under stock/generic
        stock_autopilot-24.png		(Perl, Python)

We just need to copy and rename them under 24x24/mimetypes directory. In
fact please note that to add informations about file type in the icon at
24x24 size is totally unuseful and, moreover, the HIG said that icons
should not contain this kind of info.

So, for example, stock-new-text.png is good for
gnome-mime-application-msword.png, gnome-mime-application-rtf.png and so
on.

I can prepare them and edit Makefile.am, but IMHO the rock solution is
use symlinks. It has no sense add the same image 5 or 6 times :-|